Falcon Express (FEI)
FEI specialises in the delivery of time-sensitive packages and cargo throughout
the Middle East. We deliver more than 100,000 packages a month - ranging from
small parcels to machinery and aircraft parts - on behalf of FedEx and our other contracted clients.
FEI started operations in Kuwait in 1989, and has since spread to 12 countries
across the Middle East. Our head office in Dubai, the regions logistics hub,
oversees a team of more than 300 dedicated professionals utilising the latest technology to ensure we deliver on time, every time.
FEI is the Global Service Participant (GSP) of FedEx in Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar,
Yemen, Syria, Algeria and Iraq. We also take on other projects around the region
on a case by case basis.
All our locations are equipped with the latest technological tools, modern facilities, vehicles and equipment to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and reliability.
Our customer-focussed team aims to ensure full satisfaction, making us your partner of choice for delivery across the region.
Falcon Express at a glance:
- Logistics operations in 12 countries in the Middle East with head office in Dubai
- Provides ground logistics, management, marketing and support for FedEx as the Global Service Participant in Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Syria, Yemen, Algeria and Iraq
- A strong, well-trained, experienced and dedicated professional team of over 300 people in the region
- Modern facilities with the latest technological tools such as trackers, intranet and dedicated servers to ensure the highest quality and most efficient operations
- A culture of high quality service resulted from our ongoing relationship with FedEx
- The ability to successfully handle special and one-off projects
- An existing contract with local post offices in certain countries to include express mail
Falcon Express Inc.
Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O. Box 93722